Please read some notes below so you can prepare all needed things before installation.
Basic steps for installation process
(1) Backup your system first for every new installation.
(2) Check server requirement details to meet PDP required options.
(3) Download and Install PDP with sample data and license key from your purchased account.
(4) Install module connector to sync products from PDP into Magento for checkout and save customized designs.
(5) Make a first test with PDP and your shopping cart to getting started.
To download module source code and sample data of PDP, module connector to shopping cart, just login to your account and go to My Orders and My Download page. You can get domain license key from order details. These information are available when order status is COMPLETED. Please watch video below:
Database and Sample Data
- PDP can use same database with live store(Magento, Woocommerce, Opencart ..etc), so you can use the same database access information.
- You can install on separate database by creating new database, PDP will not create database name, database username and password during installation.
- Import the sample data SQL before running installation(You may unzip folder images after installation).
You can find our module connector on github from footer links on live site. We have published source code and installation guide on github.
For a list of requirements on your web host, such as PHP library, see the official requirement page.
You will need to know how to use a text editor to edit the main configuration file if you want to run re-install(just turn on/off installed mode). If you are a Windows user, Notepad will do.
You will need to be able to use an FTP program to upload files and set file permissions (optional). You could choose FileZilla for this task, it is free software.
That's it! Now you are all set to go on to Installation steps.