Please read some notes below so you can prepare all needed things before installation.
Basic steps for installation process
(1) Backup your system first for every new installation.
(2) Check server requirement details to meet PDP required options.
(3) Download and Install PDP with sample data and license key from your purchased account.
(4) Install module connector to sync products from PDP into Magento for checkout and save customized designs.
(5) Make a first test with PDP and your shopping cart to getting started.
To download module source code and sample data of PDP, module connector to shopping cart, just login to your account and go to My Orders and My Download page. You can get domain license key from order details. These information are available when order status is COMPLETED. Please watch video below:
Database and Sample Data
- PDP can use same database with live store(Magento, Woocommerce, Opencart ..etc), so you can use the same database access information.
- You can install on separate database by creating new database, PDP will not create database name, database username and password during installation.
- Import the sample data SQL before running installation(You may unzip folder images after installation).
You can find our module connector on github from footer links on live site. We have published source code and installation guide on github.
- Create new database before installation or install into same database with current store if you have integrated with Magento, Woocommerce or other PHP Ecommerce. It will create new database table without effect to your live store.
- You can check the database connection before process install on step 4.
- Empty old PDP database if you want to run re-install to clear entered data.
You can setup difference options for each product type. For example if business card will required "Fill background color" and "show grid", but t-shirt will not need, so just create separate designer options set for each product type, name it and use it when setup product.
What is plugin/option?
Available plugins for Options Set
Enable Add Text
Enable Add Image
Enable Product details
Fill Background Color
Share Customized Design
Get Images from Social networks.
Get photo from URL
Enable Shopping Cart
Lock in Place
Remove Photo Color
Fit Width/Height Photo
Create New Options Set
1. From System > Manage Options Set > + New Option Set
2. From Product page > Manage Options Set > Add New Option Set